CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Susannah's First Day of School


Wow! Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted...I'm not sure what we have been doing but we've been keeping busy! For those who don't know, we had our ultrasound last month. Everything looks good and we are expecting another baby girl at the beginning of the year! We are all so excited! Susannah had her first day of pre-school last week. She did such a good job...I was a little worried but we only had a few tears. She had a great time! She told me she couldn't go to the "big playground because it was too wet" but she did get to play Duck, Duck, Goose, Ring Around the Rosy, and London Bridge. She is going three days a week and loves it! Here is a picture of her first day!

1 comments:

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Stevie, her dress turned out precious! I love the S on it...too cute!