CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Soccer Game

Susannah had her first soccer game Tuesday night. Technically we don't keep score...but Susannah's team won! Go Red Rangers! We had so much fun watching them play. Susannah had a great time, even though there wasn't too much soccer playing going on on her part. It was a little confusing because at practice everyone has a ball. She didn't quite understand why she didn't always get to kick it to the goal and "win" and there were a few tears when the ball got kicked away from her. But overall I think she really enjoyed herself and I think she'll get the hang of it in time. Hope the videos work...sorry if they're a little shaky. The camcorder had a dead battery so we had to use the camera phone.

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Susannah is getting so big! Jeremy is going to be jealous when I tell him she's on a soccer team. :) He's been asking me to sign Addy up since birth I think. Glad y'all are doing good!

Jamie Burnett Photography said...

That is so cute! I never thought about them crying when the ball gets kicked away. I guess we'll see how my little guy does as he's approaching his first season this fall! Your daughter is adorable!