CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

We had a big day yesterday! Susannah had a doctors appointment for her 5 year old shots. I'm not sure who was dreading it more, me or Susannah! I'm so glad that Charlie was able to come with us...I was really picturing that he would have to hold her down, but thank goodness that was not the case! There were only a few tears. It's amazing what a pink lollipop will do! Too bad the nurse didn't think to bring one for Caroline, too, because as soon as Susannah's tears stopped, Caroline turned on the waterworks as she screamed "more more!" Back to the appointment ~ overall Susannah did great! The ped. was amused at how much she talked during the appointment. She made sure to tell him that next time he just needs to go ahead and give her the shots first so she doesn't have to wait so long. She is a whopping 32 pounds and 38 inches tall! I guess she gets it honestly, but I'm hoping for a growth spurt soon.

After the appointment we headed to Columbus for lunch and a visit to Toys R Us. We are now the proud owners of a cute little Zhu Zhu pet named Jilly. I'm curious which will come first: will the novelty wear off or will Caroline eat it?


0 comments: